Human Resources and Management Consulting
HUMAN RESOURCES AND MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
UDSS provides Human Resources and Organizational Development Consulting Services that help clients meet their human capital and business strategy needs. UDSS leverages a team of experts with a strong understanding of the oil and gas industry and the ability to address talent organizational issues.
HUMAN TALENT & ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT
In a business partnership role with our clients, UDSS helps clients identify and implement the actions required to fortify the organization’s knowledge and to convert organizational talent into a competitive business advantage.
- HR Strategic Plan aligned to the business plan.
- HR organization Operational Plan to ensure the alignment of HR processes with the company sense of direction.
- Quantitative and qualitative talent sizing.
- Organizational and processes analysis, define roles and responsibilities in the proper way, in order to assure the adequate organization governance, relationships and structure.
- Directive and Managerial Succession planning to ensure early identification and training of high potentials for executive levels.
- Knowledge Management focus on preserving knowledge and transform the organization in a learning system.
- Organizational Environment diagnosis to identify and attend, specific employees’ issues.
- Change Management based on practices that empowers team building, and the adequate balance of attitude and aptitude skills with the associated behaviors in order to assure cultural and organizational alignment
- Social Responsibility: community events
- Talent Recruitment
- Staffing in diverse modalities: Head hunting, Temp to Perm and Specialized Services.
- Onboarding for new employees.
- Training through distance and face to face learning methodology.
- Career development based on Competencies.
- Performance evaluation linked to organizational objectives/indicators.
- Potentiality estimation and internal talent identification
- Individual plan career and Succession Plan for key positions.
- Fixed and variable compensation schemes.
- Develop pre-retirement programs: Towards a new stage in life.
UDSS offers Integrated Talent Management services that are designed to align talent strategies and workforce plans with corporate strategy. This includes evaluation of talent management processes and ensuring aligned with talent strategy initiatives. UDSS performs a holistic, systemic and systematic evaluation based on best practices and our experience in the oil and gas industry.
Ensures HR organizational processes alignment with company’s direction
Facilitation of optimized and defined roles, responsibilities and functions within proper governance framework and optimized interaction model
Quantitative and qualitative identification of the talent required to meet business plans in the short, and long term
- Talent recruitment and induction
- Training focused on closing skills gaps
- Potential estimation, individual career and succession plan for key positions
- Performance evaluation based on indicators
- Recognition and compensation plan
- Programs to facilitate staff members divestiture
Foster organizational health by implementing mechanisms that facilitate integration, teamwork, holistic vision, Safety Health & Environment (SHE) and, ultimately, people alignment to promote attitudinal balance that optimizes corporate and workplace culture
Turn the company into a learning organization, based on mechanisms that facilitate the deployment of information and knowledge, such as centers of excellence, expert networks and knowledge-circles